- all shirts can only have pictures of Michael Jordan in his Space Jam uniform
- sleeves must be long enough that people are convinced that you are a ghost
- all pants can only have seven pockets. only seven. no more no less
- your shoes must have at least one picture of a meme on them
- always carry a boombox with you blasting out the Jimmy Neutron theme song repeatedly until you leave the school campus
shut up brain you’re only 9 years old you shouldn’t even be working in a god damn ice cream shop
Anthony Michael Hall and Molly Ringwald record shopping during break in location shooting of ‘The Breakfast Club;, May 1, 1984.
WOWA how slut t of teh whore not like a bo y SLUT!! HAS SE X WITH EVERYOEN!! WANTS TOBE FRIEND!!!
this is ct singing…..
- BAD WORDS TO NEVER USE NOT EVEN ADULT CAN USE
- frick frop
- heckle deckle
- diddly darn
- dangan ronpa
- zoowe mama
do not ever use words like these or else u will be grounded by oboma
I was playing Minecraft, and I decided to go north with no materials other than the items i already had in pockets. For two REAL days I have spent my time going nothing but north. I eventually reached an ocean and I jumped in and swam…and swam… I was running out of food and just as i was about to give up and drown myself, i stumbled upon the most amazing thing i have ever seen. An island of 1 block sticking out of the ocean with a red rose resting on top. Against all odds, that one rose grew on that one block. This has given me hope, and i must believe that against all odds, I too can live on. I must keep going.
that was the most inspiring thing i’ve ever read
- how to pee
- what the eraserhead baby is made of
- why my cousin never takes his shirt off at pool parties
- skeeball strategies
- how small does a piece of land have to be in order to be considered an island
- how to figure out my hat size
*on my deathbed*
nurse: do you have any last words
me: i………..regret……being so……m…..mean………and heartless…………….
*the light goes out of my eyes*
*a small piece of paper falls out of my hand*
*the paper says one word only*